About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Silva and I just graduated UNF with my BFA in Photography.... I'm ready to take on the wedding and fashion industry full force!!! I've been involved in photography for over 11 years now. I love shooting couples, families, models, weddings, and events! My absolute favorite genre of photography is fashion and I try to incorporate it into all of my work. I love every aspect of it, from choosing the wardrobe and setting, to doing the model's makeup. I love art in all forms and I try to bring a taste of fashion and fine art into every portrait I take. But enough about me... I wanna hear about you!!! I would love to work with you to bring your vision to life... whether it be capturing all the love and emotion on your wedding day, taking pictures of your children or family, documenting your pregnancy, doing some sexy shots for your significant other.... or just unleashing your inner diva and doing a fashion shoot! The lab I work with offers amazing products... everything from wedding albums, to comp cards, to wall art, or regular prints with great quality! I look forward to meeting you and helping your vision come to life!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Holly, Jakob, and MJ came to visit!


Holly is my best and oldest friend... we've been friends since we were 8! Jakob is her husband and MJ is their son. I was so excited that they came to visit and we had a blast. Me and Holly can not see each other for a year and then when we do, we just pick right back up where we left off! So we had a blast hanging out and shooting this weekend. For some family portraits, I took them to one of my favorite spots, Big Talbot Island. We got some great ones.... and one I was so proud of, I made the header of this blog! After that, we dropped MJ off with a sitter (my husband haha) and headed downtown to do some edgier and more urban couple shots of just the two of them. We shot in the most amazing location, although I'm not gonna say where it was.... It was grungy and dirty and disgusting, but just perfect for the pictures. I stepped on a rusty nail there and had to get a tetanus shot, but hey thats dedication for you! Here's some of my favorite images from the day:































3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I was just telling Jakob last night I missed you and how it doesnt matter how much time passes between when we see each other we always just pick right back up. I hope we never go a whole year withou seeing each other tho :( I cant wait to come back and we wont have to stress about pics and we can just laugh our butts off the whole time!! Thanks for takin GREAT pictures of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! I cant wait till ya'll come back either... it better not be a year! And it will be nice to just hang out, although you know I'm gonna be taking photos of something... haha photography is my drug of choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little boy is so cute, I love his moehawk ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Facebook Badge