About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Silva and I just graduated UNF with my BFA in Photography.... I'm ready to take on the wedding and fashion industry full force!!! I've been involved in photography for over 11 years now. I love shooting couples, families, models, weddings, and events! My absolute favorite genre of photography is fashion and I try to incorporate it into all of my work. I love every aspect of it, from choosing the wardrobe and setting, to doing the model's makeup. I love art in all forms and I try to bring a taste of fashion and fine art into every portrait I take. But enough about me... I wanna hear about you!!! I would love to work with you to bring your vision to life... whether it be capturing all the love and emotion on your wedding day, taking pictures of your children or family, documenting your pregnancy, doing some sexy shots for your significant other.... or just unleashing your inner diva and doing a fashion shoot! The lab I work with offers amazing products... everything from wedding albums, to comp cards, to wall art, or regular prints with great quality! I look forward to meeting you and helping your vision come to life!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jeanette and Taaron- June 27th 2010


One month ago today I shot the wedding of Jeanette and Taaron. Despite the torrential downpour, their day was absolutely perfect! (I've heard rain on your wedding day means good luck!) They were married at the beautiful Crown Plaza Hotel in downtown Jacksonville. Everything from the colors, to the dress, to the bride and groom themselves were absolutely perfect! Here's some shots from the night... and a special thank you to my lovely assistants, Fawn Eckert and Devon Donnahoo!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge