About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Silva and I just graduated UNF with my BFA in Photography.... I'm ready to take on the wedding and fashion industry full force!!! I've been involved in photography for over 11 years now. I love shooting couples, families, models, weddings, and events! My absolute favorite genre of photography is fashion and I try to incorporate it into all of my work. I love every aspect of it, from choosing the wardrobe and setting, to doing the model's makeup. I love art in all forms and I try to bring a taste of fashion and fine art into every portrait I take. But enough about me... I wanna hear about you!!! I would love to work with you to bring your vision to life... whether it be capturing all the love and emotion on your wedding day, taking pictures of your children or family, documenting your pregnancy, doing some sexy shots for your significant other.... or just unleashing your inner diva and doing a fashion shoot! The lab I work with offers amazing products... everything from wedding albums, to comp cards, to wall art, or regular prints with great quality! I look forward to meeting you and helping your vision come to life!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunrise shoot with Anais


Anais Fatale is a professional belly dancer and she wanted to get some new shots for her website and for promotional purposes. We decided to shoot at the beach at sunrise because I thought the bright colors of her costumes and the bright colors of the sunrise and the early morning light would really compliment each other. I was right, and we ended up with some amazing shots! I got soaking wet in the process ( was literally chest deep in the ocean and fully clothed) but it was well worth it, and the pictures speak for themselves! Anais was fun to work with and she had some really beautiful costumes. I'm gonna come take some classes from her one of these days (she says its a great workout!) If you're interested in learning how to belly dance you can check out her website at: www.anaisbellydance.com












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Facebook Badge